Which one is better, chicken thigh or chicken breast? Well, according to maximum well known chefs, chicken thighs are tastier, delicious, and yummier than chicken breasts. When it comes to any fried chicken dish then nothing goes wrong with a juicy, crusty, finger licking good fried chicken thighs.
People often get confused when guests visit at their place regarding what to serve them to eat which will be delicious as well as homemade. Nowadays, the covid situation is escalating everywhere and so people do not trust in ordering any type of eatables from outside, instead prefers them preparing at home. So, a perfect, delicious fried chicken thigh would be great to serve the guests and make them go woo.
Here is a recipe as how to prepare a juicy, tender, crispy fried chicken thigh at home easily. Let’s check out.
Reciepe Of Fried Chicken Thigh
Fried chicken thighs might appear to some people intimidating in nature but to be very frank, it is one of the easiest dish one can prepare. It just involves 3 simple steps and the crispy fried chicken is deliciously ready for everyone to jump in.
INGREDIENTS : ½ cup all purpose flour;
2 tablespoons of cornflour or cornstarch;
2 tablespoons of lemon juice;
2 teaspoons of salt;
1 teaspoon pepper;
1 teaspoon paprika;
1 teaspoon garlic powder;
8 chicken thighs;
1 cup corn oil, or as needed.
Steps To Follow :
- Wash the chicken thighs thoroughly with fresh water and keep aside. Then take 2 tablespoon of lemon juice and ½ teaspoon of salt and mix well with the chicken thighs. Keep aside for at least 2 hours in order make the chicken tender.
- Take a big bowl and thoroughly combine flour, cornflour or cornstarch, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Mix it well.
- Take out the chicken thighs by squeezing it well so that the extra water gets released from the chicken properly and thereafter keep it on a paper towel. Pat it dry.
- Add the chicken thighs to the mixture and coat it thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a large pan to 350 degree F (175 degree C). when the oil gets heated properly then add the chicken thighs in the oil. Be cautious while dropping the chicken to the hot oil.
- Cook it well, turning occasionally, until the chicken thighs becomes deep golden brown, for about 20 minutes.
- When the chicken thighs become golden brown then take it out from the pan and drain it on a plate lined with paper towels.
- The fried chicken thighs are ready to eat. Serve it hot with spicy sauce as a side dish and go woo over it.
The fried chicken thigh recipe is an easiest, less expensive, yummy, flavorful and tastiest dish ever. It is a perfect snack time dish, party time dish and also can be served to the guests driving them crazy. So what are you waiting for! Grab the ingredients, prepare the dish and jump in to have the tasty, delicious, fried chicken thighs ever.