The Panini Sandwich is prepared by placing anything delicious to eat between the two pieces of Italian bread. The taste of the Panini sandwich is fantastic, therefore, kids love this sandwich. Traditionally these sandwiches are prepared with Italian food and served warm after grilling or toasting. The Panini sandwich has become so popular that now you can find it in any country with its version of bread.
Here we have brought the mouth-watering recipes of the Panini sandwich. They are easy to prepare and delicious to eat. Read on to get perfection in the art of Panini sandwich making. Notably, it is one of the best meal options for you when you are running out of time and want to eat something tasty.
Grilled Chicken Panini Sandwich
Chicken Panini sandwich is a classic meal, and not only kids but adults love it too. Moreover, you need 10 minutes for the preparation of this sandwich, and it gets ready in just 5 minutes. Here are the ingredients you will need to make this sandwich.
Required Ingredients To Make Panini Sandwich
- 4 Slices of Bread of Your choice (white or multigrain)
- 2 Chicken Breasts (Grilled)
- Two Slices of Bacon (Pre-cook it)
- 2 Slices of Provolone Cheese
- Butter and Pesto
- Firstly, you will have to heat the Panini maker to prepare it for making this meal.
- Spread the butter on one side of two bread slices.
- On the two pieces of bread spread the Pesto.
- Now put all the ingredients on loaves of bread and cover it with another loaf.
- Place the remaining butter on the upper side of bread slices so that they don’t get a stick on the sandwich maker.
- Place the bread in the maker and let it grill the panini sandwiches until they turn into golden.
- To serve the sandwiches, cut them in two pieces and help them with your favorite sauce.
Italian Panini Sandwich
The following is another recipe for Italian Panini. This one is, again, an easy dish, and you can make it in just 20 minutes. The ingredients required in the making of this sandwich include;
- One loaf of Italian bread
- 12 Ounce Provolone (Sliced thinly)
- 4 Ounce Black Forest ham (Sliced thinly)
- 4 Ounce Turkey Breast (Roasted and sliced thinly)
- Butter and Honey Mustard
Directions To Make Panini Sandwich
- It’s important to pre-heat the sandwich maker to prepare the sandwiches.
- To make the Sandwich, first of all, cut the bread half horizontally. Now spread the honey mustard on both sides.
- On the bottom half of the lead place the provolone then ham and turkey and cover it with remaining provolone.
- Cover the loaf with its upper part to make a sandwich.
- Consequently, spread butter on the top of the loaf and place it in the pre-heated Panini maker. Let the sandwich cooked until it becomes golden brown, and cheese started to get melt.
- Cut the sandwich into two pieces and serve it hot.
- You can change the filling of the sandwich based on your taste as well.