Food is the solution to all the worldly problems, be it your work or personal issue. A bite of your favorite dish will make you forget all of that for a moment. Here we are talking about the ham sandwich which you can never let go of. This mouth-watering sandwich is a solution to your extreme hunger. Consequently, it is one of the best sandwiches to prepare for your meal, be it breakfast, lunch, or dinner. In this article, we will discuss the ingredients required to make a ham sandwich. Moreover, we will also be talking about the recipe used to prepare the ham sandwich.
Ingredients For Preparing Ham Sandwich
These are the ingredients required to prepare the ham sandwiches.
- Bread – white bread is most preferred to prepare a ham sandwich, though you can use other bread too.
- Mayonnaise – 1 tablespoon mayonnaise for each sandwich, you can add more to it.
- Mustard oil – you will need one tablespoon of it for each sandwich.
- Swiss cheese – use as per your choice, though the required amount is three slices per sandwich.
- Ham – 3 slices of ham per sandwich. You can also add more as per your taste.
- Dill pickle – 4 slices per sandwich.
- Honey – 1 tablespoon for each sandwich.
Recipe To Prepare Ham Sandwich
Follow the steps given below in order to prepare a delicious class ham sandwich for your meal.
- First of all, spread the aluminum foil on the surface to avoid the place from getting dirty. Now take two slices of bread and spread mayonnaise on the two. You can do this with the help of a knife. Spread it thoroughly and make sure there are no thick globs of mayonnaise left on the bread. Make sure that you spread mayonnaise only on one slice of bread.
- Secondly, mix mustard with honey. Take a small bowl and pour the mustard and honey in it. Stir the mixture for 30-40 seconds so that it is mixed well. Consequently, spread the mixture on the other bread on which there is no mayonnaise.
- Thirdly, take three slices of ham and put them on the bread. You can keep them on any slice. Furthermore, you can also add as many more slices of ham as you want.
- Fourthly, after you are done with putting the ham on the slice, put the slices of cheese too. Take three slices of cheese and keep them on the bread. Ensure that the ham and cheese stay together.
- Now lay the slices of dill pickle. Notably, this adds extra crunch to your ham sandwich. Take four slices of dill pickle and place them on the cheese.
- Finally, take the other slice of the bread and place it on the first one. Gently press both the slices. Don’t press too hard or else all the ingredients will fall out. Your sandwich is ready.
In conclusion, if you are a fan of a warm sandwich, you can cook it. Take a non-stick medium and cook your sandwich over it. Notably, once the bread turns golden in color, your sandwich is ready to be served.