A vegan ice cream sandwich is one of the most delicious ice cream desserts for summers. Despite being healthy, they taste excellent, and you will fall more in love with the taste every time you eat it. What would it be like when you know that you can make this sandwich by yourself at home? Yes, you heard that right, here is an easy and quick recipe for you to prepare a choco-chip vegan ice cream sandwich at home.
List Of Ingredients You Need To Prepare Vegan Ice Cream Sandwich
Before the process of preparing a choco-chip vegan ice cream sandwich, you need to collect these ingredients to start the process. These ingredients are the ideal amount for making five vegan ice cream sandwiches. Have a look.
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup refined and melted coconut oil
- One teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup oat milk
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ spoon baking soda
- 8 oz vegan chocolate chips
- 2 pt vegan vanilla ice cream
- Vegan dark chocolate for garnish in small chunks (optional)
Know About the Complete Process To Make Choco Chip Vegan Ice Cream Sandwich
After collecting all the ingredients, you can now start the process and make a delicious homemade choco-chip vegan ice cream sandwich by following these easy steps.
- Put the granulated sugar, salt, brown sugar, and coconut oil in a bowl and whisk them all together until combined.
- Now to make the batter smooth, add oat milk and vanilla. And whisk it until the sugar is dissolved.
- After the batter becomes smooth, sift in the baking soda and flour, and fold this mixture using a spatula. Be careful and do not overmix; just do it until combined.
- After these three steps, fold in the choco chips now.
- Then keep the dough to cool down for at least half an hour.
- Now, the next step is to preheat your oven at 180°C (350°F) and line the baking sheet with the help of parchment paper.
- On the prepared baking sheet, now you have to scoop the dough using an ice cream scoop. Make sure that there is a 2 inches gap between each cookie so that the cookies can be spread evenly.
- Leave the cookies to bake for 12-15 minutes or until they just begin to brown.
- And then leave the cookies to cool completely.
- Now, slice the pints of ice cream pints using a serrated knife into 1 ½ inch thick discs. Then, peel off the paper container from ice cream slices.
- Take 2 of those cooled cookies now and put an ice cream slice between them and press firmly like a sandwich.
- You can also roll the edges of the vegan ice cream sandwich with chocolate chip chunks and repeat the same with the remaining ice cream and cookies.
- After this step, you can eat the sandwich right away, or you can place them on a paper-lined baking sheet to freeze for 20 minutes as you like.
Follow these quick and easy steps and prepare a delicious choco-chip vegan ice cream sandwich for yourself and your loved ones.